Date(s) - 25/05/2021
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Fit For Purpose Safety Cases in the Nuclear Industry
IMechE live online seminar
In this online event from the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, the webinar will combine best practice and the lessons learned from recent projects direct from nuclear operators, together with guidance from the industry regulator, this seminar provides a unique opportunity for nuclear safety professionals to address and overcome the key challenges for safety case design and implementation. Speakers include Office for Nuclear Regulation, EDF Energy, Dounreay, Sellafield and AWE.
- Chris Quick, Head of Design Authority, HPC, EDF-Energy
- Michelle Hoy, Head of Design Authority, Nuclear Generation, EDF-Energy Generation
- Barry Lyons, Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Huw Kinsman, Radiological Safety Assessor, Sellafield Ltd.
- Ian Innes, Lead Human Factors Specialist, Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd.
- Bruce Cletheroe, Lead Facility Assurer, AWE