Join a community of many like-minded organisations and take the opportunity to network with people from a wide variety of safety and risk related fields.
Benefits for your organisation include:
● being part of a community of like-minded professionals
● the opportunity for your employees to network with top experts in a wide variety of safety and risk related fields
● free invitation to all the Forum’s evening events
● receipt of Hazards Forum news, insights and event reports
● reduction in delegate fees for sponsored and co-sponsored events
● a direct link to your website for member organisations
● access to member only content
Types of membership
Engineering – for professional engineering institutions licensed by the Engineering Council (UK), professional affiliates of the Engineering Council (UK), and distinguished public or charity sector organisations concerned principally with the advancement of engineering.
Associate – for public and private sector bodies with a purpose or objects broadly aligned with those of the Hazards Forum.
Corporate – for bodies from any sector or industry which have an interest in the work of the Hazards Forum and who endorse its objects, but do not meet the criteria for Associate Membership.
If you would like to know more, please contact us.