OUR TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
We have established a Technical Advisory Committee comprised of representatives from our Member organisations, which oversees our techinical program of activities. These are delivered through our three Interest Groups.
The chair is Dr Luise Vassie FInstP CFIOSH, Hazards Forum’s Head of Membership and Operations.
- Jonny Kryzyzosiak MIMechE
- Eryl Marsh CErgHF, MIEHF
- Marc McBride CEng MIChemE
- Richard Roff CEng FIMechE MIChemE PPSE
- Pete Stewart CEng FIMechE
- Dr Glyn R Thomas CChem FRSC Grad IOSH
- Natasha McCarthy
The responsibilities of the Technical Committee are as follows:
● Bring to the attention of the Trustees emerging political, economic, societal, technological, environmental and legal matters which present implications, opportunities or threats to the charity’s objective
● Bring to the attention of the Trustees any events, engineered, human-made, or natural in cause, both national and international, that may provide lessons and insights to the Hazards Forum in furtherance of its objects
● Advise the Trustees upon the strategic direction of the Hazards Forum
● Identify future event content, chair and speakers
● Nominate individual members of the Technical Advisory Committee as the responsible lead for event planning and delivery
● Share relevant lessons and opportunities from each member organisation
● Advise the Trustees on stakeholder relationships and communications – to include, but not limited to, branding, newsletter and web content
● Make recommendations to grow the membership and to nominate individuals to follow-up with potential leads
● Act at all times, as advocates for the Hazards Forum.