Our in-person events will resume this autumn
We are pleased to announce that our in-person events will resume in December 2021.
These events are free for our members and invited guests. To register for an event please follow the instructions in the ‘Events’ section below.
Sponsor an event
The Hazards Forum is always interested in hearing from organisations who may wish to sponsor one or more of our events. The details of the sponsoring organisation will be incorporated into the event publicity material.
- Managing Fractures Safely on the Railway
- Steam Turbine and Generator User Group 2022
- 16/03/2022 - 17/03/2022
- Management of Asset Availability Through Extreme Events
- Essential Management Skills 2022
- 30/03/2022 - 01/04/2022
- Engineering Challenges in the Hydrogen Economy
- 30/03/2022 - 31/03/2022
- Remanufacturing Processes: Implementing Circular Economy for Engineer Compononents
- 30/03/2022 - 31/03/2022
- Nested dependencies and unconscious connectivity
- Leadership in process safety – learn the lessons before you suffer your own loss...
- Hazards 31
- 16/11/2021 - 18/11/2021
- ALARP 2021: Risk Management for Engineering
- Enhancements in Integrity Calculations Through Probabilistics
- Environmental and economic impacts of decarbonising the energy sector
- 21/09/2021 - 22/09/2021
Covid-19: Science and evidence on environmental transmission and modelling Our three speakers gave a fascinating insight into how Covid-19 challenges the science and evidence around
The underpinning risks, challenges and opportunities of Open Data To celebrate Open Data Day on 6 March 2021, we hosted a panel discussion to explore
Managing the risks and consequences of a large polluting accident Published 7th October, 2020 by Nick Shaw, Chair of Hazards Forum’s Board of Trustees J
EVENT VIDEO LIBRARY
Regulation of chemicals (Part 2)
Jack Blandy, DEFRA
Claire Massey, Environment Agency
Richard Dean, Environment Agency
Ruth Wilkinson, Hazards Forum.
Event held 15th June, 2021
COVID-19: Science and evidence on environmental transmission and modelling
Andrew Curran, Health and Safety Executive.
Catherine Noakes, University of Leeds.
Harry Rutter, University of Bath.
Event held 16th March, 2021
The underpinning risks, challenges and opportunities of Open Data – a focus on the case of utilities data for land development
James Madison, Open Data Institute.
Yuriy Milevskiy, Novaya.
Nina Jirouskova, Hazards Forum.
Event held 6th March, 2021
NEWSLETTER PDF ARCHIVE
Newsletters and other publications are available to access in our archive.
Click on one of the relevant buttons to filter the information or search generally.