Date(s) - 19/05/2023
Non Destructive Testing 2023: Designing for full-lifecycle inspection
IMechE in-person event, Sheffield, UK
This one-day seminar offers the opportunity for the NDT community to come together and explore how best to feed into the design of engineering materials and equipment to support the optimal deployment of NDT throughout asset lifecycle, covering composites, employ alternative testing methods, the drive towards NDT 4.0 and much more.
- Address changes to methods of testing, including Phased array ultrasonic testing, Time of flight diffraction, Digital and computed radiography, and Pulsed eddy current testing.
- Identify changes to materials. The introduction of Composites and Additive Manufacturing into NDT has led to a need for a change in design and clarity around standards for those using these materials.
- Hear different perspectives from engineering design on how to feed into codes and standards to provide for NDT to be performed through asset life
- Learn from case studies on NDT methods from different industries highlighting the challenges and lessons learned to deliver real value
- Meet and network with NDT specialists as well as asset manufacturers and operators and build your network of contacts
Combining presentations from key industry experts, as well as in-depth networking opportunities, don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear how the latest testing methods are leading to accurate assessments and maintaining asset reliability for a variety of new and novel material types.
Discount for Hazards Forum members: simply book at the Supporting Organisation rate on the event website or contact the Event Enquiries team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and mention your Hazards Forum membership.
For more information about this seminar, please visit the Institution of Mechanical Engineers website here.