Date(s) - 12/09/2023 - 13/09/2023
Simulation and Modelling 2023 conference
12th – 13th September 2023, MTC in Coventry
The IMechE warmly welcomes Hazards Forum members and their colleagues back to the MTC for the next popular Simulation and Modelling 2023 conference.
As drives to improve sustainability and cost-efficiency create increasingly complex demands on design, the importance of data accuracy and testing only increases. To expand to meet the needs of delegates, the Simulation and Modelling conference 2023 will explore areas relating to AI and machine learning, simulation and sustainability, digital twinning and regulation and standardisation.
Key topics for 2023 include:
- Design optimisation and validation
- Digital twin status and innovation
- Sustainable engineering and the inclusion of modelling
- Regulation and standardisation: Simulation, modelling and the future of virtual engineering
- Understanding the place of machine learning in engineering and manufacturing processes
- Assessing model validity
- Simulation and Physical testing: Effective collaborative working
Confirmed speakers include: Jaguar Land Rover, Williams Advanced Engineering, National Composites Centre, Frazer-Nash Consultancy, British Standards Institution, JCB, AWE and more.
Discount for Hazards Forum members: book at the Supporting Organisation discount on the event website or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Hazards Forum.
For more information about this event, please visit the IMechE website here.